Wednesday, October 21, 2009

free graphic for myspace

Days are good. Mini-Olympics was spent watching hot girls play Captain's ball and hunks run and sitting around in class singing songs and playing blind mice/murderer/heart attack/water war (sorry Yueren! :x). Some house-visiting and breakfast and taking a longer route home just because it feels good to be like "Oh, I've got time~".

I felt like strangling myself after getting back each paper. D<

I think I hate blogging.



Yes I'll marry the guy who sings me this song +swoons+. <:

3 comments:

  1. HIIE VALERIE LURBBX LURBBX LINJING WORHHX. HEEEZ.

    Smile! And show your metal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALSO WANT MARRY THE GUY WHO CAN SING ME THAT SONG.
    -fengjing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look so epidly animated. Like some motion picture hehe!
    -Oh you make me smileeeeeeee-

    Gloria.

    ReplyDelete