Saturday, October 10, 2009

Another two to three weeks before Secondary 2 is nicely wrapped up and ready to be kept.

From waking up every single school-day morning with dread, to quiet surrender and acceptance, to now, being unconcerned and dispassionate.

Its been a long way. Its been a long two years.

I'm happy like that, you know? Withdrawing from this. Asking for less and taking things as it is. It makes things so much easier. I was tired and frustrated but I'm happy now. I'm happy now.

-

I need to stop dropping my phone. I've already dropped it in every single pattern you can imagine.

-

Funny how you came into my life out of nowhere and changed things. Curious how my mood fluctuates with yours. Shocking how I'm beginning to believe in something I vowed I will never trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment